Monday, August 15, 2011

Yes! Happy Graduation! Writing school is complete and I am so... clueless! Where do I go from here? I have many stories that I have written and sent out into the publishing world. Discouragement sets in as I receive rejection letters. But I cannot give up. These short stories aren't as exciting as the novel series I am writing. That is where my heart waits patiently for it's chance to write that synopsis and start the search for a editor/publisher or better yet an agent. The synopsis should be the easiest thing to write after all I know my story inside and out. However it's the selling agent. Finding the peaks and characters most important can be grueling without knowing what exactly the agent wants to hear. With that said I am researching the synopsis and hoping that soon it will click inside my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment