Monday, August 29, 2011

Monday Morning Blues

It's Monday. Where do I begin? A fabulous weekend with the children makes it hard to get out of bed and get ready for work. I'm not ready to roll out of bed and begin another hectic week, but I must.
A morning cup of coffee while watching the clock tick too quickly. I have an hour and counting down before school starts. An hour and I will be running to get all that I can accomplished before it's time for work. I stretch my arms and try to motivate, but it's such a challenge this morning. Mondays are the worse.
The weekend came and went too quickly. All I have left is a pile of chores and an endless list of tasks to finish before week's end.
I keep my head up and think that the weekend is five days away and it will come fast. Maybe if I concentrate on catching up loose ends, Friday will be here in the blink of an eye.
Hurry up work week, I'm ready for family time this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment