Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Have you ever woke up and said as of today whatever is meant to be will be?
That troubling thought pops out of your head and a huge weight has been lifted off your shoulder. You smile bright and see life in a whole new way.
Realizing that it is impossible to control every event in your life is no longer a burden. Yes, some things will weigh heavy on your heart at times. But not like it had been. Letting life flow freely when possible make it easier to put concerns in the back of your mind.
Now you can focus on the little things that have been calling your attention. Now you can read that book collecting dust on the shelf or start a new project.
This is where I find myself these days. Living as I can without letting things out of my control take over me. It's time to start tackling those tasks and dreaming of accomplishing my long term dreams.
Life is full of endless possibilities and I want to reach for the stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment