Friday, May 28, 2010

A Break Is In Order

How do I find my way back in to the novel that I love? It has been three months since I had touched it and I don't feel that desire I once had. I still have the passion for writing but I almost feel as if a good break is in order. Writing daily is not a problem. I have written several stories and once I get into them, I decide they are too good to blog.

I wonder is it because I'm packing and feel the time crunch on school assignments? My current assignment has been completed now and I hope that I can focus more on the passion I once felt. Maybe I just need a new limb to sprout.

I'm sure I will find the motivation soon. I haven't lost the desire to write at all, but I do find days that I stare at the blank screen. It a guarantee that it won't be long before I have a new string of events to write, as I find inspiration often.

No comments:

Post a Comment