Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Moving Forward

It seems like only yesterday I sprung myself out of a complicated situation, and found a sense of peace within myself.

In this last year I have manage to receive a diploma for Novel Writing and have completed a Popular Fiction course at WSU. Now I am still enrolled in a creative writing course online and am feeling more confident everyday that I have a chance to make this dream happen. Not only have I managed to make my dream possible, but I have built up my credit and recently purchased a house.

I feel like life is moving forward in a positive way and I hope that it will always stay moving in the right direction. I'm not saying it needs to be fast paced, but always wonderful. I know there will be bad times. Hopefully, they will be few and far between.

No comments:

Post a Comment