Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Hilarity

Definition: boisterous and high spirited merriment

I spend my Thursday evenings with the girlfriends grabbing a drink at the restaurant's bar or sports bar to let loose. I'm not quite sure why I get so giggly over the most ridiculous things that happen on these nights, but it is well worth it.

The moment I know we're going, I light up and anxiously await. I look forward to the nights that I spend with my girlfriends, as these are the nights we talk about the silliest of things.

One time an old friend had approached me and asked if my gal was my new partner, that I had looked so happy and beautiful. I know my mouth dropped to the ground. I couldn't believe that I could only look beautiful and happy if I changed partner genders. I shout out for the restaurant bar to hear, "Oh no. I like guys, you know guys with big arms." We couldn't stop laughing for the rest of the night and still find ourselves able to laugh about it today.

No comments:

Post a Comment