Monday, May 10, 2010

Flirty

Flirty... What does it mean?

I wanted to tell you a story to show you just what I think flirty means, but it was too good to put into a blog... well too long. So I guess I'll just give another of my wonderful opinions, haha.

To be "flirty" is something I do well, and more in texting. I do most of my flirting on my cell phone because I love to read the responses after the conversation ends.

To be "flirty" is to tease playfully. It can be serious in this play as well. Usually flirting is light and makes the recipient feel good while showing an interest between two people.

A simple phrase of "hey handsome, where have you been all of my life?" or "Hello pretty lady, I don't think I can resist kissing you the next time we meet."

Flirty is fun and light and is borderline to taking a conversation too far. It can be good and it can be hurtful with the end result. But without it, we would never really get a chance to have a little fun and possibly develop a relationship out of it. I will always be a flirt. Always.

No comments:

Post a Comment