Thursday, May 6, 2010

Just Writing

Have you ever just sat in front of your computer and wanted to write, but your mind was all over the place and you had no idea what you wanted to say?

That's me today. I have so many thoughts and stories that are popping at me from all directions at the same time, and I can't quite get a handle on it. So I took a look at my blogs and noticed, I write a lot about romantic ideas and depressing events that inspire me to be strong. When I realized this, I decided to open up the dictionary and pick a word at random off the page to blog about. Whether it was a non-fiction or fiction story, it gave me something more refreshing to brainstorm. Most stories on this site are fictional. I have a very vivid imagination and can tell a whopper of a story and I like it!

So when you notice a one-word title, assume it's because I'm broadening my vocabulary. Anything else is up in the air just like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment