Friday, May 14, 2010

An Off balanced Day

Have you ever had one of those days where you just seem to find something to run in to?

Today it started at the end of core class. I took a glance out towards the weight room while waiting on my friend to gather her jacket and water. I turned around and all I could see was a blue yoga mat coming straight for me. I jumped back quickly and am lucky I didn't run into the person behind me. I kicked a chair as I sat down with my cup of coffee and when I went to use the ladies room, I opened the stall and smacked myself in the forehead.

Geez, I'm thinking. What next? Well, never ask that question.

At home -- I saw the patio chair blown over from the strong winds and I bent to pick it up. I just about fell onto the ground but stopped myself by leaning a hand onto the brick wall. It knocked the chair into my shin and I wanted to cry out. I scooted it into the table and turned to throw a bag of garbage away and kicked a metal citronella container and almost fell into the trash can.

What a day...haha

No comments:

Post a Comment