Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Guilt

Have you ever felt guilty for something that is out of your control?

I do as I sit here typing on this computer. I am worried about a few people in my life, and I am beating myself up thinking it's my fault. My fault for some decisions that have interfered with their happiness.

Could I truly be that powerful though? Could I truly ruin one's life? I wouldn't believe so, but I feel as if I had. It's not the greatest feeling in the world because I am a friend through thick and thin. I do not like to make enemies or see one hurting. I find myself desperately trying to find a way to make the best of any and all situations. Especially if it can benefit one.

So why am I feeling this way? How can I make it better without risking my happiness along the way? Why can't I be free of this guilt?

These are my constant nagging questions, with no answer in sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment