Sunday, May 9, 2010

Dear Mom

Dear Mom,

I know we have been on a roller coaster our whole life, but it was worth every minute. I know we don't always see eye to eye, but I listen to everything you say to me. If it weren't for you I wouldn't be here in this world today. If it weren't for you, I wouldn't show happiness, or be positive. If it weren't for you I wouldn't know love or show love to another.

Because of you, my son sees the beauty in this world. Because of you my son knows how to smile. Because of you my son knows how to enjoy life. This is possible because you gave me the sight to see, feel, and know why life is worth living happily.

Thank you Mommy for bringing me into the world with love, happiness and free spirited-ness. I have loved you from the day I came into your life and I will love you for eternity.

have a Happy Mother's Day,
God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment