Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Bull Riding

Who knew that I could enjoy something, so not me. Maybe it's the new me. The me who says life is full of experiences waiting for me to take advantage of them.

I stood anticipating the action, not sure what to expect and found myself, hooting and hollering along with the crowd watching these crazy cowboys hold tight trying to ride the bull. I can guarantee that it's not for everyone. But, I loved it and can't wait to watch it again.

Sadly, a guy got stomped on pretty good, and it took a minute for him to get up. I cringed but couldn't quit watching the live action. When he got up it was no different than being at a football game. Everyone cheered as he walked out of the gate. I guess you could say it got my blood pumping and I sure needed it. I've been trying to find something different to write about and now I've found a good curve.

Look for a story about a cowboy on his thrilling ride...

No comments:

Post a Comment