Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Taking the Risk

I'm just a girl who's looking for romance and a whole lot of fun. So what if it happens to be with a younger guy. Who cares that I'll fall for the silly game, get hurt and have to deal with the heartbreak. But, why are we so believing that I'll be the one that gets hurt? Maybe I'll grow tired of the game or everything will sizzle out. Or maybe he could be the one...not that I'm ready to worry about that.

Remember life is about experiences and I haven't had many. So let me fall if I must. Let me experience something I should have earlier in my lifetime. I want to be able to say that I've lived and the only way to say that is to take a chance.

I haven't had a chance to venture far in the dating game, because I'd rather write. Yes, I go out to clubs and I look. In the beginning I gave out my number, enjoying the attention, and easily grew tired. Now, my list has been cleared and no new suitors will easily get it. If you're a friend, you've got it. Nobody else needs it unless there is potential.

I'm sorry I can't choose the safe bet. I want the risk. No matter the cost.

No comments:

Post a Comment