Tuesday, March 2, 2010

A Fresh Start

She steps out into the sun and smiles, closing her eyes. This is the first fresh day she had seen in years. This is the day when everything becomes clear to her. The day when she realizes she doesn't have to settle, because she knows she's worth more.

Is there more to say than that? No.

Who isn't looking for a fresh start in life? How many of us would rather sit back and stay where it's safe and comfortable?

For years, that is what I did and today I call that cowardice. But, I am only saying that I was a coward, not you. Everyone has their place and their comfort zone. Me, screw that. I'm spontaneous and adventurous. I know that life is waiting out there for me.

Watch out world because here I come. I'm ready to take on and tackle what I need to make life worth living, because I am worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment