Friday, March 19, 2010

It's My Life

When Bon Jovi sang this song, I listened to the words for the first time in years and it reached deep into my soul.
It's my life. It's now or never. I just want to live my life while I'm alive.

Those words hit home. Those are the words I've been living by for the last year. It's as if this is the first year of my life and I am finally living it my way.

Only I can choose to follow the guidelines within the rules. Only I can be responsible for my actions. And I do take full responsibility for all the good and bad choices I make. I can live with every decision that I have made and I still have no regrets.

For example: I wanted to be free, and I walked out the door towards freedom. I wanted a tattoo, I went and got two. I wanted to update my house, I bought new furniture. I wanted to enroll back in school, I am currently in two writing classes. And now, I'm reaching out for my dreams. They are close enough to touch and I'll keep reaching until I conquer them.

Life is full of possibility and I will seize every opportunity I get to make life worth living.

No comments:

Post a Comment