Wednesday, March 17, 2010

St Patty's Day


Uh, oh shhhh...me found me pot of gold. It's over there across the field, up the hill, past the forest, around the lake, through the trees, up the hill, up the mountain and across that green pasture towards me cottage.

But, you mustn't tell anyone, for it will disappear into the haze that surrounds it. Me guess me should tell you what this gold means to me, love.

Inside me pot of gold, is full of me finest treasures, me closest friends and me family. Me could not survive without me loves. Oh, let me tell you what else is in there. Me favorite qualities in me friends.

Loyalty, Trust, Love, Peace, Honest, Compassion, Friendship, Laughter, Entertaining, Understanding, Knowledge, ah yes me friends are wiser than the owl above me head.

Oh what else is in me pot of gold, oh me true love, me novels. Oh and me chilled Reese's peanut butter cups along with me spirits.

Shhh... me pot of gold is me treasure, love. Me cannot live without it.

Have a Safe and Festive St Patty's Day, love!

No comments:

Post a Comment