Thursday, March 4, 2010

Rock Band 'til 6a.m.



What a glorious way to spend the night. Hanging out with close friends, enjoying Reese's peanut butter cups and Laffy Taffy, having a few drinks, while we turn up the volume.

I have learned that I don't care how I sound when I Karaoke any longer. I guess that means I'm comfortable with my friends. They brought me out of my shell and now I look forward to hours of entertainment. I have learned to play the Rock Band drums, sorta. I also played the guitar a couple of times. But, the microphone lets me sing with attitude.

To explain this picture, this is what happens when you're friend talks you (easily I might add) into playing dress up. The human barbie has made it's way into her house. It's a great laugh to look at the pictures afterward.

I love the idea of roaring twenties, so when we found the dress in the back of her costume closet, we just had to do it. I thought it was fun and I would do it again. Actually I can't wait to do it again.

I hold up my glass and offer a toast, "Here's to you Rock Band pals. Until the next Rock Out!"

No comments:

Post a Comment