Monday, March 15, 2010

Dashboard Confessionals

A lowly guitarist with thick curly locks turns to face the back side of the stage and he bounces his head with the beat of the music. I have no idea what he looks like, being far from the stage, but the way his hair bounces, I am giddy. I think I need to find a guy with hair like that so I can run my fingers through it and watch it spring back to life.

This band from Southern Florida really did rock the stage. I will pay attention to their songs when they play on the radio. Better yet, I will search for them on ITunes and add the ones I like to my play list.

They did a remake of Summer of '69 for their finale and they rocked it good. They were amazing and I could see them making it big here in the next couple of years if they strive for the gold.

I know I would definitely buy tickets to their concert just to watch the guitarists golden locks bounce around while jamming to this new rock band.

No comments:

Post a Comment