Tuesday, March 30, 2010

What A Thrill

Every year I dread the day I was born until today.

From the Friday before my birthday, which fell on Monday, I have had the time of my life. Not only did the weather cooperate but my friends and sisters were ready to hang out with me and celebrate to the fullest. I have smiled brightly since Friday evening and cannot seem to stop laughing.

Friday was a night at the club and Saturday was home with my closest gals that ended up at the club. They spoiled me with gifts and drinks and camera fun. We shared stories to make us blush and stories with never ending laughter.

Sunday was followed with dinner and a movie, Avatar, with my little sister and Monday I spent with my bff, letting the children play out in the sun. Spoiled once again with the birthday song, ice cream and enjoyable conversation. The best news of all, I learned that I am approved to go house hunting.

Who could ask for a better birthday... Not me.

1 comment: