Tuesday, March 23, 2010

March Madness

March Madness is in full swing and I'm feeling it's effects. Last Thursday I met a nice group of guys through my friend. Nothing but crazy drinkers as they watched the teams within their brackets play the games. I had no clue what a bracket was until that night.
This was a new thrill and fun experience. I spent Saturday night watching the KSU game before I livened up for a St Patty's Party and I couldn't stop shouting as if it were a football game. I'm turning into a complete sport's junkie. But, it suits me these days.
Sunday, I watched the games as well seeing the defeat by Duke and the loss of Pittsburgh. I cheered and growled simultaneously. This was one heavy weekend and I needed a day's rest to make it until Thursday when we start again.
Basketball has caught my attention and I cannot wait for the next set of games.

No comments:

Post a Comment