Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Why

Why am I still asking why?
Why is it so hard to be nice to someone without giving the wrong impression?
Why is it so hard to take a step forward?
Why when I'm ready to move forward, do I find an excuse to run the other way?
Why can't I just give in?

These are questions I have been asking myself for a while now, and I can't believe nothing has changed. I want it to change, but it feels impossible. It's seems easier to just ignore these questions and not face anything complicated that involves the heart. Does that make me cowardice? I don't know.

I realize the fault is mine with all the barriers I have stacked up and I know one day I'll dive in. But what kind of push will it take to make me lose my balance and take that plunge?

Why must I ask why when the day will come that I cannot say no any longer...

No comments:

Post a Comment